Midsize Enterprises Overwhelmingly More Satisfied with Torii for SaaS Spend Management than Other SMP Vendors
New York, NY – April 11, 2023– Torii, creator of the Distributed SaaS Management Platform, today announced it is the highest-rated SMP vendor in two new G2 Spring 2023 SaaS Management Grid Reports. Once again, Torii received top customer satisfaction scores for both SaaS Operations and SaaS Spend Management. These results validate Torii’s unique approach, which makes it easy for lean IT teams to automate key operations and equip company-wide SaaS stakeholders with the visibility, insights and actions they need to reduce spend and risk while boosting productivity.
“Businesses rely on cloud applications for the vast majority of their work. But with SaaS usage and ownership spread throughout companies, it’s impossible for often-overwhelmed IT teams to get a handle on their usage and spend,” said Uri Haramti, CEO of Torii. “Our platform is designed to give these IT Pros complete visibility into their entire app ecosystem; a reliable, shared source of information about SaaS apps, usage, and spend; and the ability to reduce their burden by automating and delegating tasks. I’m proud to say that, as G2 has shown, Torii has become the preferred, go-to vendor for IT teams and their constituents.”
Notable G2 report highlights about Torii include:
- Overall 92% satisfaction score for SaaS Operations – which is 18% higher than the nearest competitor and more than 3.5 x higher than other SMP vendors
- Overall 91% satisfaction for SaaS Spend – which is 30% higher than the closest competitor and more than 3x greater than other SMP vendors
- Torii stood out for:
- Ease of doing business: 97%
- Ease of use: 96%
G2 Grid Reports are based on real user reviews. G2 uses a proprietary algorithm to rank solutions from data aggregated from customers, online sources and social networks. Businesses had this to say about Torii:
- “Torii has the broad range of features we need at a good price point. Other SMPs were too expensive, complex, and didn’t have sufficient capabilities. For a mid-sized company like ours, Torii is the best fit.”
- “The most beneficial aspect of Torii is its ability to discover apps that employees are signing up for without regard for privacy and security risks. Torii allows an IT Pro to administer what goes on within the ecosystem, preventing any potential danger. Torii has also been very beneficial in assisting us in identifying unnecessary spending on tools.”
- “Torii is very intuitive to use. It’s easy to navigate and find data. Integrations are easy to set up and the workflows have automated almost all our onboarding and offboarding processes. On rollout, it immediately highlighted a lot of shadow IT usage, which we were then able to bring under control. Being able to dive into the details per user and per application gives us all the information we need for reporting and for reducing costs in terms of both the number and types of licenses used.”
To access the G2 SaaS Operations and Spend Management Spring 2023 Grid reports, click here.
For more information on what these G2 Reports indicate for businesses, read this blog.
Torii is the go-to SaaS management partner for IT pros at businesses around the world. Torii’s Distributed SaaS Management Platform provides a single source of truth for all things SaaS. It empowers IT teams to automate SaaS operations, and equip their finance, procurement, security, and app owner stakeholders with the app usage, user, spend, and risk insights needed to make smart decisions and take meaningful actions. Torii’s award-winning customer success team helps ensure customers continuously gain significant value from the platform, eliminating hundreds of hours of manual processes, eradicating wasted SaaS spend, and de-risking known and Shadow IT applications.
Global customers such as Instacart, Sisense, Bumble, Paxful, Hired, Athletic Greens and Palo Alto Networks rely on Torii. The company is backed by Tiger Global Management, Wing Venture Capital, Global Founders Capital, Uncork Capital, Entree Capital, and Scopus Ventures. Learn more at www.toriihq.com and follow on Twitter @Torii_hq or LinkedIn.