Spend Management Webinar Series
Trusted by the world's leading companies
How to Forecast Your Annual SaaS Spend
In just a few years, we’ve seen incredible growth in the number of adopted SaaS applications. We call this rapid growth the #SaaSExplosion.
In fact, Gartner predicts that SaaS spending will grow another 40% in the next 2 years alone. But this hyper growth comes at the expense of transparency. IT teams are left struggling to understand their current SaaS spend and forecasting their future budget.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the challenges of budgeting for SaaS, why it’s time to treat SaaS as its own budget category, and what to do next.
Attendees will learn:
- How to take control of their SaaS spend
- Methods for discovering what SaaS applications are currently hidden
- Best practices for handling contract renewals
- Tactics for calculating your future SaaS budget
Join us in this webinar and take control of your SaaS spend.
Chris Shakarian, VP of Marketing, Torii & Hallie Spoor, Customer Success Manager, Torii
How to Manage Your SaaS Stack when Your Company Experiences GrowthCan you control SaaS sprawl and spend without slowing your business down? Growth is exciting! It results in new ideas, new people, new tools, and more. But, it also presents new challenges around compliance, application selection, and bloated spending. So how can IT leaders empower their company with the tools for success while also keeping their spend under control? Learn more in this webinar where we will examine the challenges, and find the solutions that make leading IT professionals sleep easy at night. You’ll also hear about how Rock Content acquired two companies, dramatically expanded their workforce, and yet, was able to:
- Save over $1 million dollars in annual SaaS licenses
- Discover over 700+ apps in their SaaS ecosystem
- Find redundant contracts siloed within different departments
- Unify and streamline their IT team’s workflows
- Gain visibility into their entire software stack
Rachel MacDonald & Hallie Spoor, Customer Success Managers at Torii