- Torii became an integral part of daily processes within the company.
- Maintaining responsibility of compliance among SaaS apps became easier.
- Employees feel more accountable for the SaaS apps they choose to use.
About the Company
- monday.com was founded in 2012, and today works with 34,000+ different organizations.
- Project management platform that transforms the way teams work together.
- In their offices, transparency is essential- even the office walls are made of glass.
monday.com is growing very quickly, with new employees joining constantly- Its employees are always looking for new tools to customize and advance their workspace. monday.com aims to give them this freedom, but as a result, faces two major challenges:
- Staying in control of expenses, security and compliance.
- Promoting accountability in a decentralized environment.
“Torii empowers some of our core values for transparency and accountability in the company.”
When an employee wants to use a certain tool, monday.com will do anything in its power to make the tool implementation process as smooth as possible. They give the managers access to a credit card, and in this way, the review process of the tools starts the same time the employee starts to use it. Before Torii, there was limited visibility of how much employees were using a specific service, who is using what service, or what alternative tools are out there. Torii also helps monday.com shed some light on “Shadow IT” within monday.com so that every system in use is formally mapped.
“Torii enables us to be diligent and perform this process with minimal interference to the workflow, in a clear and user-friendly manner.”
In addition to onboarding, offboarding was also problematic as it was challenging to track all the systems which the leaving employee has gained access to throughout the years, in order to revoke his access. If an employee left the company, IT had to manually attempt to track down this information.